12/15/09








On "black Friday" I placed an order with MFT and I mistakenly got another holiday stamp. I've come to fall in love with this little rabbit! Snow Bunny Flopsey has become one of my most favorite stamps this season. I'm working on my Christmas Cards and last night came up with 3 different colors for this particular stamp. The pink card is accented with paper from the "Chocolate Kiss" pack. The gold and blue cards are from paper I got called "Holiday Stack" by DCWV. It has been so fun using non-traditional colors this year. 9 more days until Christmas. I hope you are ready?!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you DonnaK!!!!!! I love these bunny cards:))) Who can resist those big floppy ears? I'm so thrilled to see you finally have a blog up and running...such a fun place to share all your creativity:)
    Love you!
    Dawney:)

    I'm going to add you to my sidebar:)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!