1/9/10



All we need is love.......I am really ready for spring, but first we have to get through Valentine's Day, right? This is a sweet holiday to share with those we love so much. I thought these adorable little girls from MFT were absolutely adorable. I fell in love with these round little faces and will probably end up with a few more of this line of Pure Innocence stamps. For the yellow one I tried to get away from the "traditional" reds and pinks of Valentine's Day and go with soft blues and yellows from the "Sorbet" package of DCWV paper that I got such a great deal on. The card stock on the red card was from MFT and it is definitely Red Hot. I love the quality of their products. I added a little mailbox with a few lollipops for an added treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!