1/25/10

One Step Closer to Valentine's Day!





I had a very busy weekend in the crafting department. It's amazing how much time you can spend on these cute little mailboxes. My good friendm Dawn gave a little class on how to alter these tin mailboxes and make them something super special. The paper came from Archiver's, unfortunately I didn't check the designer before I got happy with my double sided tape! There are a few sweeties on my list that I'll be sending these out to.

It's a rainy, balmy Monday in NC....time for more crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Ok, I can't pick a favorite here Boo, BUT I will say I'm loving that pink felt you used on the first red mailbox! I saw that at Scrappin' Oasis with you, and thought, ohhhh, I'd never know what do with that!!!! Love the simplicity of it!

    ps...I don't see any "boo-boos" per your email??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chickie.....love the blog. You are so very talented.
    Quick question...did you leave facebook? I went to write something on your wall and it is no longer there.


    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love the "Bee Mine" card with the mailbox. Love the colors and the little animals. So talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!