2/9/10

It's Movie Night!






My mom picked up these adorable little popcorn boxes at the $ spot in Target. With the cold weather here I thought these "yummy" treats were perfect for a movie night with the kids.

Ingredients for each include:

1 small bottle of Coke, 1 Hershey Bar and an individual size portion of microwave Orville Redenbacher's popcorn. Add your favorite movie and you're all set! I added a little tag for fun with wide black & white ribbon I got at Michael's recently in the clearance rack.

Feel free to use something stronger than Coke for the grown-up movie night after the kiddos are in bed. I hope you are having the happiest craft month ever!



3 comments:

  1. Aww there we go! I LOVE these Donna:) A nice, simple gift! That chunky, stitched ribbon add elegance too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEED. BLOG. UPDATE! It's been a while boo???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered these from Donna for my kids who LOVE family movie night. They LOVED them and they use the containers every Friday when we settle in to watch out our movies.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!