4/16/10

The Bride and Groom


Weddings are a big part of this time of year as we all know. Two of our very special friends with are getting married this summer so that sparked me to get a few cards ready for the occasion. I used this same stamp for my brother's wedding invites last September. It seems I am always attracted to browns so of course here we go again with a brown card. I saw on one of my favorite TV shows that brown is a calming color, maybe that is my attraction?

The stamp is by inkadinkado. I used my cuttlebug to create the texture on the bottom half of the card. I'm a big flower person, guess it's the girlie in me so I added these which have a softness against the off white card stock. Oh, the little dew drops add some shine to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!