4/16/10

Time to get with it....



I have decided that I should get out the cards I've been working on and snap a few pictures. I keep telling myself to update my blog at least once a week and then life gets hectic and I don't do it. Here are a few of the projects I've been working on recently.






With wedding season upon us I thought a few of these might be necessary. I just put together some pretty pink and brown pieces from basic gray, onto a 4x6 card of off white. Added a cute little flower after stitching with brown thread for some depth. My stamp was from stampendous and it is called Wedding Party Set.




1 comment:

  1. I love this idea and LOVE the card. I dont think the wedding party can ever get enough appreciation for all they do. Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!