10/19/10

Coffee and Friendship

Wow...another post so soon???? I just HAD to.

Recently my good friend, Dawn Chau posted a "challenge" on her facebook. She asked that we post one of our projects, not necessarily a card but anything we wanted. I figured since she's such a special friend that to post one of my cards which mentions Friendship AND has coffee involved would be appropriate.

I actually made this card several weeks ago. Graphic45 Paper is one of my MOST favorite companies. That's where I got the the blue patterned paper from. It is from the Sitting Pretty collection. Blues and reds really grab me...meaning...I love them together. I think they have a very calming effect. Using the die-namic scalloped die, I cut the border across the bottom of the card. The stamp is from MFT. She is from the Coffee? Tea? set. The copics were easy to blend just right to match the blue in my paper. And lastly...I added a little ribbon and a button to makes it a darling card.



For me this card goes perfect with a cup and your favorite coffee beans to make a perfect little gift for the special girl in your world. We should never take our girlfriends for granted, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!