10/28/10

A little something "For You"








Here I go again with my Who's that Girl stamps. My Favorite Things is one of the sites that calls my name several times a week. This particular set is not new, but it sure is cute and goes along with the purse theme I have going on right now. Hmmm...wonder what got that started?

This card was created using the Little Yellow Bicycle paper {*Pack your Bags* series} I think the paper fits perfectly with this stamp set {MFT Gifty Girl set} because of the bags. A little bit of layering with some plain brown paper, tiny red rick rack and it really seems to pop. I love that word...pop...pop...pop!

You'll notice the hand lotion in the back ground of the photo. That is from Shirt Shack in Michigan. What a wonderful variety of cremes and lotions she has. Check out the link for the information on how to get this yummy lotion. The one pictured is Black Raspberry Vanilla in the 2.1 oz size. Perfect for the purse, right! Barb was nice enough to let me post her products with my cards. I think this makes a perfect "thinking of you" gift. Something small that can make someone's day so much brighter.



Ok...off to clean up my mess so I can start fresh tomorrow. I am very proud to say that I created 8 cards today! YAHOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna!
    There will be no feeling inadequate on my informal blog tours. ;)
    I dig your card!

    By the way, thanks for the invite to stop by. I am always fearful that no one will want me to stop by their blog when I ask.

    Have a great rest of the week,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!