10/13/10

Spooky-licious Treats


Most of you who know me have heard me mention the "little" people in my life quite often. Well.... I created these little treats with them in mind for Halloween. I know, I know, MORE candy, you say....but...I'm the far away Auntie who doesn't get to spoil these little Ghouls and Goblins as often as I'd like so I do the candy thing every now and again. I think they enjoy getting mail more than the candy anyway, right! Right?
These treat bottles were easy. I got them at Michael's this past year, on clearance I believe. They are plastic and safe for those little fingers. The tops are easy on and off so you could fill them with a number of goodies to make them unique. I used M&M candies and put a different ribbon on each one so there is no confusing them.
I used some paper I got at A.C. Moore on clearance to make a few cards and off they go to the mailbox this weekend in hopes of making a few little ones happy this Halloween. Be safe and enjoy the season and all it has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute, and the my kids got some and LOOOOVED them!!! So precious. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!