10/26/10

Thank You!


I became a "fan" of Little Yellow Bicycle on facebook just a few weeks ago. They have lots of fun stuff and I think their paper is awesome! Recently I came across this Pack Your Bags paper at Archiver's in Raleigh. First thing that came to mind was one of my MFT stamps.

Thank you notes are always something I like to have on hand. Sometimes a hand written note is the perfect way to say how much you appreciate your friends and loved ones.

Neutral tan card makes the colors in the paper stand out. Unfortunately this picture looks a bit more yellow on camera than it does in person. The lighting outdoors is so gloomy today, sorry. I added a few Stickles for some bling. You can get Stickles at a variety of stores, but these came from our local shop, Scrap 'N Oasis in James City, NC. Die-namics scallped die formed the edges on the Compass/Green paper for some texture. The pretty lady is a stamp set called "Tote-ally Fantastic!" She looks like she's on a mission, doesn't she?

Right now I am on a mission to get busy around here. My little yorkie has a grooming appointment and I'm in the crafty mood with all the rain we are having. I hope your day is wonderful!!

Stay tuned for a give-away......

~DonnaK


5 comments:

  1. YEAH! My Boo is having a contest!!! Let's see...I'm going to say 3 1/4 bags, because her hip is sorta of covering a 4th bag...is this a trick question?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna! I'm gonna give this a wild guess; is it quatro? I LOVE your stuff- you do very nice work. I'm thinking I'd like to order some thank-you cards soon because you're right, they are very nice to have handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i count four!? i love your work donna, you are amazing! have a beautiful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove it!!! So cute and original!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!