11/9/10

45 Days 'til Christmas!




Maybe I shouldn't have posted that Christmas counter on my blog, eh?

As I noticed that there were only 45 days left this morning I almost started a panic attack! *kidding* Not sure about you, but my life has been busy beyond belief. All good things, though, so no complaints. I only wish I had more energy to stay up and create in the evenings.

I came up with this set for a friend as a swap. She is making me a few items and I'm going to send her these as "payment" I hope it's not considered rude to post them first but I wanted to get an update on here before I sign off this computer for the day and get busy.


The papers are from Basic Grey. They are just so cute and whimsical. Not sure if you can tell but some of the embellishments are fabric. {{I'm still working on my photography skills.}}

I made a set of 4 cards, a gift tag and a little paper gift bag. A nice present for someone or great to have the extra cards on hand "just in case".
This is a short and sweet update, but I truly do have a LONG list of *TO DO* today.

I hope whatever it is you are doing, it's something that makes you smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!