11/15/10

Are you ready for the holidays?


This altered note pad was so much fun, it's simple...but boy I think it turned out pretty cute! I used a note pad from the $ bin at Michael's and added some Holiday flair and voila!

I'm on a deadline for my first real Craft Fair. December 3 & 4 @ Scrap 'N Oasis (1244 U.S. Hwy 70 E New Bern, NC).......but first....


I will be helping my sweet friend Dawn with her beautiful work at the Craft Show on Camp Lejeune. Mark your calendars for this one! November 20th 9:30 am - 6pm and November 21st 12pm - 4pm.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS NOTEBOOK! The little extra detail with the ric-rac on top of the candy cane ribbon is perfect! You will do fantastic at your show...I bet you are the only one with altered stuff!

    YOU READY Boo?!!! I'm not ;( I bought some fabric to cover my table...hopefully it stays on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and for $1, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I see from you and Dawn both are simply CUTE CUTE CUTE.....no other way to describe it!!
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!