11/4/10

Coffee Makes Me Hoppy!
























Not sure about you, but I can't start my day without it. Iced, Hot, Frappe'd...you name it I gotta have it. I think this stamp from MFT is perfect with the Starbucks Via and Lindor Truffles added for sweetness. I got the box at Michael's for $1 and used Memory Makers paper and ribbon to cover it. Copic pens filled in the bunny and stickles make the slippers just a little sassy. I think this is a perfect gift for any coffee drinker and the box can be reused.

I hope you are getting started on your holiday shopping and preparations. I'm WAY behind schedule this year.

Have a "hoppy" day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!