11/17/10

How about just Goddess?!


Domestic Goddess is the line from Graphic 45. I am in LOVE with this paper collection. My biggest problem is that I didn't buy enough of it. I think that every woman is a goddess, don't you?!







Die-Namic scalloped edges at the bottom really added the texture I was hoping for. I used my MFT cardstock in Wild Cherry for accent colors and for the cards below. I'm all over the place on this particular post, but the pattern you see under the This & That is a stamp from CTMH called intrinsic backgrounds. The This & That stamp...Papertrey Ink. My first investment with PTI. Can't wait to get MORE!

All three of these cards are blank inside and perfect for a "thinking of you" type of day.


My schedule is full today, but...I was thinking, sure...you can get on there and look around at a few blogs and post your latest entry really quick. Here I am an hour later. Gotta run. Make your day a great one wherever you are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I decided to enter Sandy's Challenge, my first one actually. Her challenge is to use one of her frames as inspiration. I added this altered note pad that goes along with my post. {{It's more Graphic 45 .}} Sandy's "Home Girl" frame is the inspiration I chose for this challenge. Us women can do * anything * AND make it look easy. The die cut I used has the muscles to prove it.

Be sure to check out Sandy's blog for more details on her challenge.





2 comments:

  1. Love your retro / vintage cards !
    Hope to see you link them up at my challenge - http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/sandys-challenge-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy...I'm going to give it a whirl!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!