11/12/10

More Note Pads???? You know it!


Today was a beautiful day in Eastern, NC. Sunny and cool, the leaves are falling like crazy and as I woke up and thought about what I should be doing today...craft or raking leaves?? Hmmm, guess which option I picked?

This Graphic 45 paper has been calling my name since I visited Archiver's a few weeks ago in Raleigh. *Domestic Goddess* is the collection...I'm crazy about the retro styles and colors. There is so much to do with just one page of die cuts and one sheet of paper. I used hardware from Stampin' Up and the gold ribbon came from AC Moore's clearance section. I think that I'll work on some post it covers with the rest of my "scraps". I'm getting nervous about my first craft show on December 3 & 4 at Scrap 'N Oasis in James City, NC...hope I can pull it off ...wish me luck!



4 comments:

  1. Donna Kay,
    I know you can do it. You have some of the best crafts that I have ever seen. Your original ideas are amazing to me. I don't know how you do it, but I know your first craft show will be a success.

    You are the bombdiggitty!
    Your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious Donna!!! You are amazing! Don't worry about a thing...you will be a hit!

    Agreed with Joe!

    Love ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both too kind! Love you's tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day I will be able to have a pretty grocery list like this instead of the shredded piece of paper that my 1 yr old, 3 yr old, or 6 yr old insists on ripping out of my hand down every aisle of walmart :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!