11/22/10

Snowman Kisses

Who doesn't love a snowman smooch?
I saw this project when I was browsing and had to try it. These guys turned out so much cuter than I thought they would! I came across them as I was doing a search for some fun & tasty things for the craft show.

I am amazed
at how adorable they really are now that I completed a few. What a great little holiday treat. I put together 6 of these last night. These are two of my favorites...




"Snowman Kisses" are actually Tic Tacs in the large box covered with paper, stamped with Papertrey Ink "Made of Snow"and adorned with a ribbon and any other embellishments you choose.








I have directions for this project if you are interested drop me an email or post. Have a wonderful day.



3 comments:

  1. HI Donna!
    What a nice project! Good idea!
    You have a very colorful, cheerful blog!
    Have a nice week!
    Ulina
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Kay,
    You are so creative! I love seeing all these projects you work on. And I get to seem them before anyone on here! Sometimes I even get to see them before Dawn!
    You are precious and beautiful to me,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. Thanks for supporting my Sandy's Challenge #1 and leaving such generous congrats for the winners. #2 will be up in Jan after all the Christmas and New Year rush is over.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!