12/29/10

Happy New Year!




Since I have been enjoying much needed family time instead of crafting I thought I might post a few photos. I got some pretty awesome gifts from my Santa...one being a new lens for my Canon. I'm just tickled to death with. Now I just need to learn to use it! The Aperture program is the next biggie that I need to learn how to use. {{I think I need a few classes!}} Yes as you can see by our mailbox....we had snow on Christmas in North Carolina! Just as we were heading to Raleigh for a family outing and Hurricanes Game!






This is us...all 5 of us for the first time at Christmas in 6 years!
(Plus Teddy)



This would be Teddy. He doesn't like my camera.

I hope that your Christmas was blessed and that whatever celebration you happen to enjoy was warm and filled with love. I appreciate the holidays more and more as I get older. I will be back with another post or two before my crafting chaos begins.

2 comments:

  1. Hope next year is just as creative and fabulous for you. And Teddy is doing better for the camera than my Bun Bun ever does.
    If you have a fav projec of 2010, love for you to come by and it link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Valentine paper!!!! Can wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!