12/14/10

Whirl~Wind Week


I took a quick trip with my daughter up north to see family. Every now and again I get the urge to get some hugs from those little nieces and nephews of mine and this time I followed that urge right up to Indiana and then on to Michigan for more!

We had a great time, sledding, eating way too much and lots of laughter. I even had the chance to do some shopping at the local craft store in Mishawaka, IN.

One of the best days was a quick trip to Chicago. My brother in law drove a van full of us up for the day and it was simply...amazing. Navy Pier was so pretty, it was COLD, but sunny and actually one of the warmer days of the week.




Good times and lots of memories. After all...that's what holidays are all about, right?

I'll get back to crafting after Christmas....we have all three of our {adult} children with us this year so that is my focus until our Soldier heads back to his duty station after Christmas.

I hope you and yours have a warm, happy and healthy holiday.

Be Blessed

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Donna for the lovely comment on my page...a blog update??? hahaha...what 4 months is too long?

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!