1/6/11

2011 Here we GO!




I've been re-organizing and sorting paper, surfing blogs, and facebook pages. There are many fresh new ideas out there and so much to keep up with.


I decided to try my hand at a challenge that was posted on the MFT blog.

It's actually called Wednesday Stamp Club Getting Sketchy in 2011.




This is my first time trying this type of challenge. It was pretty fun and sparked me to get going on my other Valentines. Check out the challenge for a fun way to get inspired and share you work with other crafters.



The card is on white card stock. I used Sour Apple paper from MFT, Kraft cardstock stamped with PTI polka dots for the background. The Red is from Bazill and it has polka dots on it. I used “scraps” for this card so I don’t have the company name for all of the paper.


My stamp was from MFT Pure Innocence-Flower Girl. I just took a metal heart and placed it over the flower in her hand to keep in line with my Valentine / Love theme.

I took a photo of some of my supplies so you can see some of what is involved in a card like this.



Now to get started on those Valentines I am working on for my nieces and newphew in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!