1/6/11

Hippie Happy Birthday- SFYTT



Two posts in one day? Guess I'm trying to make up for the lack of crafting over the holidays. It has been a gloomy day here, perfect for coffee and crafting. I am giving the SFYTT a whirl with this card. The inspiration photo is a black hat with sort of a hippie flair. That's where I came up with the colors and peace signs on this card. I think I'm a flower child at heart.





The Stamp and Die from Papertrey Ink. The paper is doodlebug design, inc. I used kraft cardstock for the card and added a piece of yellow grosgrain ribbon to tie it all together for a colorful finish.

Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas for more information on this post. I don't have ANY of their products, but have been *window* shopping!

Peace,
~donnaK

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the bright colors too. You did a great job. I grew up in Durham, NC! I have been in SC fro 22 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love the colors and the "hippie" vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Donna! Thanks for commenting on our Facebook page! Just look at it this way -- a messy craft space just means you used all your creative juices on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us, Donna! I'm glad you had fun with this inspiration challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the whole hippie look and feel! Fantastic job with the January SFYTT ~ Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!