1/10/11

Snow Day

It started snowing around 6:30 am in New Bern.  As I sipped my coffee and watched all the closings scroll across the screen on the news I was thinking...sounds like a great day to create a thing or two.  My hubby and two of our three kids are at home with us today.  I put on a roast for dinner and started on a note pad, one of my MOST favorite things to create.

This note pad is one of the 5 crafts I agreed to make as a resolution on facebook.  I posted it to my status so I must complete it, right?  I have to make 5 things to send to 5 people this year, the catch was...the first 5 people to comment on my status and then post the same thing to their facebook status will get the "prizes".





I used paper from Basic Grey, "Things to Do" stamp is from Papertrey Ink, the hardware is from Stampin' Up...the spiral pad is a 4x6 from staples.  The "antique" lace was just a little addition for some texture on the finished project.  I am not sure who's getting this one just yet.  I have 4 more things to make so I better get moving.

If you are as lucky as we are to have a "Snow Day"  stay warm and cozy....

2 comments:

  1. Love your creation...Gotta love those snow days. We have over 4 inches of snow in Havelock, and it doesn't look like it will let up soon. I have been busy working in my art studio...today I decided that is what I was gonna call my craft room. A "studio" sounds more inspirational...doesn't it? Haven't started on any of my 5 crafts yet....though I have been thinking about them. That's a start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your note books. They embellishments you chose matches the paper so well. Sure you'll have no problem coming up with another fabulous 4!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!