1/28/11

Something girlie.

Happy Friday my friends!  What a week this has been.  I don't even know where Monday went this week, do you?  That's not all bad, I suppose.  Means I got a lot accomplished, right?!  right????




A few weeks ago a very sweet friend asked me to cover up her plain ole note book with something girlie.  She truly is a girlie girl so I thought these colors would be nice for her.  She's also a lefty so the spiral at the top are her most favorite type of pads to write on.  


If you read through my blog at all, you'll notice that I've been a note pad fan since day one of my class with my bestie best crafting bud, Dawn Chau!  That first spiral had me hooked.  It's fun because you can cover just about anything to make it your style and many of them can be reused on a new pad once you've used up your paper.









So...this pad in particular is a 8 1/2" x 11"....my largest one yet.  I used a paper pad from We R Memory Keepers called Tiffany's.  It's cute and pink and cheery just like my friend Diane (AND if you check the site, it's on clearance right now.) I spaced out a few different patterns over the bright pink polka dot bazzill card stock.  








I added the little tag, stacked some die cut circles and flower and added some ribbons.  I can't even remember where the pink and green ribbon actually came from....sorry.   It looks like it was stitched but, it's just attached with the super strong Scor tape.  The monogram is a chipboard silvery piece that adds some bling.  




That's it for me today folks.  We are having a small dinner party tonight so I must get busy on that Flour-less Chocolate Cake.  My first attempt, but I've had it and it is soooooo Yummy!  I hope I can do it justice.  

Stay tuned for a post this weekend with a floral card set I created this week.  

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love my notebook Donna...took it with me to a leadership retreat that I facilitated today...brought a smile to my face all day!!!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!