1/13/11

Things to Do

I have quite a list of "things to do" this week. It seems like when I'm in my creating mode everything else gets pushed aside.  You know, things like dusting and running the sweeper.  Dust bunnies are friendly creatures, right?!  I promise it's not too messy around here.  You see...I just had to play with these new papers I purchased at our local scrapbook store........which to my great sadness is going out of business this month.   {{Maybe I need to start my own to do list in one of these note pads I've made recently!!}}






This pad created with Basic Grey papers.  This particular collection is labeled CURIO.  It is beautiful and as always there are so many embellishments to go along with the papers.  The "note to self" is from Papertrey Ink.

I thought this spiral looked somewhat like spring time, don't you?  We could use some spring time weather for sure.  I'm not used to these COLD temperatures.  I think that's why we chose North Carolina as our "retirement" state.  Warm, sunny skies...not this!!  At least the sun is shining, right?!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  If you have time leave a comment or two...it's always nice to know what people are thinking.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite note pads, I love the stamp "note to self".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come up with one for you, don't I Racer Pig?!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!