1/4/11

Where to Begin?



Good Morning from Eastern, NC! It's 24 degrees here today, big switch from the weekend temps of nearly 65 degrees! Coffee is in hand so... I thought I'd sit down and update my blog real quick and do a some catching up before I get busy around here.


As I unloaded all of my crafty stuff from the closet yesterday I was a tad bit overwhelmed and a LOT excited. I did a "little" shopping over the holidays and stocked up on some great goodies. My Papertrey Ink order came in yesterday and I am really looking forward to getting things put away from Christmas and starting on my "to do" list of projects for this coming year.



Notice I have some Valentine Paper and a really cute stamp set from Pink Paislee? Love is in the air! Valentine projects are first on my list. I promised my niece Valentine's for her class this year.


Aperture 3 and a new lens for Christmas.......yippee for me. Now there are two more reasons I have NO excuses to get my scrapbooks completed. Right? Right.

Whatever it is that you do today...make it a good day. Thanks for stopping by.

~donnaK

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck. Isn't it great when you feel inspired?

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!