2/10/11

Call Me!

Ok girlfriends....you know there is someone in your life who probably needs a phone call today, right?


Here's a card that I created for the MFTWSC6.   I think she's the perfect reminder of how important it is to keep in touch with those we love and care about.  I put the sample below of the sketch so you have an idea what I'm talking about if you've never been part of a challenge.  I turned my card on the side, but other wise tried to stay close to the theme for the week.







I used Basic Grey paper from the "hopscotch" series.  It's so springy and light hearted..I'm lovin' it.  Kraft cardstock is the base of the card.  The stamp is from MFT  {Hey, It's Been a While}   Paper piecing is always fun so I just cut out her pants and the chair.  I thought she should have a phone that says...HI so I made that just a little brighter and put some Glaze on it so make it shine. It is almost the same color as the buttons in the corner.  Of course the tag says..  Call Me...but... Does anyone even have a phone with a cord on it anymore?

Again...another fun sketch to work from.  This has been a GREAT way to get stocked up on cards.

Smile...  ~donnaK

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! Have you decided if you will open an etsy shop yet?

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!