2/1/11

February = Birthdays!

This lil sweetie is so fun !! Here I go again with the pink and green..sorry...I just can't help myself.  This is just one of several cards I've created for the month of February.  It seems February is the month for LOVE and BIRTHDAYS.  






The design paper is DCWV.  It's a pad called Garden Party Stack.  I think the green gingham is too cute though.  I added scalloped flowers and some rhinestones for my bling.  The stamp is Flower Girl by Pure Innocence..another MFT item.  Add a satin bright pink ribbon and there she is.

I used the MFTWSC as the inspiration for my layout.  Their sketches are super neato and I love to play along.  I think I may have uploaded my cards a little too late this week, though. Oh well...I'm getting that much needed practice with my creations.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!