2/8/11

Gift Tags For You!

There was this beautiful pad of paper by K&Co that I spotted a few months back.  I NEVER used it until last night.  I'm pretty tickled with the way these turned out.  Elegant with a touch of vintage.  







 I am going to post these for sale as a set.  If you'd like more information let me know.  All three tags are the same size.  Approximately 2 1/4" X 4 1/2".  They are plain on the back so you can add a note.  They are great to use as an add on to a gift bag or can be sent as is.  











 I'm in love with these sunflowers.  I used to be a huge collector of anything sunflower.  I had a kitchen FULL of them at one point.  I've toned it down but still can't resist them every now and again.






 How about those bumble bees?  A sure sign that spring is on the way!

2 comments:

  1. cute tags! Love that paper!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags...BEWARE they are addicting!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!