2/10/11

I feel so special!

What a sweet surprise !!!  Yay!! Melissa dropped off the Stylish Blogger award for me so I thought I'd say....THANKS for making me smile!  I'm supposed to tell you 8 things about myself then nominate 8 bloggers.  Here are the rules.




Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
 



Let's do this!!







***  I am a stay at home wife of a guy named Joe who is my best friend in the whole wide world.  
**  My favorite color is blue, like the ocean and the sky on a perfect summer day.
***  French Fries are my weakness.
**  I spent a total of 7 years on the island of Okinawa, Japan.  Yep, I loved it!
***  My kids are all adults now and I like all three of them a LOT.  They turned out pretty darn good.
**  I drink coffee...a lot...it makes me warm and fuzzy.
***  On any given day you might find me at home, in my sweat pants or pj's making a card or a  scrapbook page.
**  Sometimes I ride my bike and it makes me smile.  I once rode 78 miles to raise money for MS.  

Now for the blogs I'm passing along this award to.....There is no particular order. These are blogs I visit and enjoy.  Please visit them and check out their work.  

Dawn  








Have a marvelous Day!!!   ~donna K

2 comments:

  1. awww...thanks for linking my bloggie! You are way toooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are thee most stylish blogger I know.. you deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!