2/17/11

In search of a 4 leaf clover...

MFTWSC7 has inspired me to pull out my bag of shamrock papers for the challenge this week.  I'm having a fun time playing along each week and it has really motivated me to created something each week.  There are so many fun challenges out there, but MFT is one of my FAVORITE.  If you haven't been to their site, you really should.

This weeks sketch.....





My creation.....




I chose a pink background for the base of this card.  It's hard to see the teeny pink flowers within the shamrocks in my photo but they are there...promise.  The green cardstock is from MFT and the sweet cuttlebug embossing plate added the texture.   The sentiment is from a MFT Clearly Sentimental set.  There are some really beautiful (and fun) sentiments in those sets.  If you haven't picked one up, you should.

The design paper is Day Dream Believer a beautiful paper by Heidi Grace Design.  It's shimmery and soft.  The shamrock rhinestone on the tag is just another reminder that spring is on the way.


Enjoy your day wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!