2/17/11

Make it Monday Vellum Strip Challenge from Papertrey Ink

This week's challenge is to use a strip of vellum paper with a sentiment.  I came up with this.....


Paper:  Craft cardstock, Bright Yellow and Umbrella  from Rusted Sun {Fancy Pants}
Ink:  Tuxedo Black



I guess I was inspired by Nichole's use of the big flower on the video.  This is a bright and cheery card, reminiscent of summer which is right around the corner...right?!  *fingers are crossed*  Be sure to stop by PTI and check out all the entires for Make it Monday.  There are some gorgeous creations posted already.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and please drop me a comment if you have a second.

DonnaK

4 comments:

  1. Really love the colors, makes me think of spring! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! :) I am going to take a look around your blog I already like what I am seeing! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!!! The bright colors totally make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your Make it Monday challenge card! The colours are very cheery, and make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could use some of this sunshine today! This card makes me happy with the bright colors ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!