2/23/11

Mini Legal Pads & Other Goodies

This is an idea that I've seen on several blogs.  I just love it...so cute and handy.  What an awesome little gift, eh?  I added the small gel pen and plan on doing more of these pads for an upcoming craft show.  I've heard that Spring shows are not nearly as busy as holiday ones, but I am loving the preparation and excitement of doing projects like these to sell.


Supplies for this project:
         Paper:  Red Card Stock {MFT}
                     Design Paper is from Rusted Sun Collection  {Fancy Pants Designs}
       Stamps:  Verve  Sweet on You,  Sweet Scallop Tag
Accessories:  Die Cut Tag is Verve  A Cut Above
                      Gel Pen Mini is from Staples
                      Mini Legal Pad {cut to 2 1/2} from Staples



This particular sweet treat has a St. Patty's Day theme.  I hope you have someone who is your pot of GOLD too!

Stamp is from PTI




Here's another sugary surprise to tuck into a lunch box or leave on a co worker's desk.  It's always nice to show those important people that we care and what better way than CHOCOLATE!

                                                                  Stamp is  Verve

2 comments:

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!