2/11/11

Think Spring...

The weather man says it's going to be in the 60's next week.  I will not complain about that even once, promise!  We had snow again yesterday, maybe an inch or so...  Eeeks!  An inch is nothing compared to other parts of the country COVERED in it, but it's a lot for Eastern NC.  They closed schools and people were able to go into work late, makes for a lazy morning at my house.




So.....as I watched the flurries yesterday I was day dreaming about spring.  I've been having so much fun with tag making I thought I'd try another one.    I saw one someone's blog out there somewhere that they used bookmarks for a different style of tag.  Last year I purchased a package of bookmarks with the idea to created LOTS of book marks and, guess what?  Didn't do it!  Well, that is ok because I've found a great way to use them up now!  I had a warning from Karen earlier this week about tags....because they can be addicting to a paper crafter.

Supplies for this tag:


basic grey paper and buttons
flower ~ Recollections
Stamp ~ MFT  About You Sentiment
Ink ~ Stampin' Up



4 comments:

  1. SUPER CARD LOVE THE COLORS AND ALL THE DETAILS
    TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely tag and card! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I was so excited to win Day 7 at PTI! What a treat! Love your knack of color with your tag and card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!