2/7/11

Today

I don't have anything crafty to post today, but...it is a beautiful day today.  The temps are getting warmer and the days are getting longer which for me means...SPRING is near.  


My hubby put up a full glass storm door in our foyer this weekend.  How wonderful to shed some light into our darkened entry way!  Our pooch Teddy has been loving it too.  He forgot it was there and lunged after a squirrel first thing this morning.  I don't think HE was laughing as hard as I was.  As you can see in this pic...he's telling me to "hush it!"






Time to get baking those cookies that I promised our soldier son.  He already forgave me that I didn't do it last week!


Have a happy day today...

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Cant wait to see some new crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags and cards you make.Do you buy them already made up or do you make your own embellishments?I am trying to set up an etsy store too also besides trying to open my own scrapbooking store.Do you have any business tips you could pass on to me and some tips.Thanks so much.Lori.My email is TasteeTreats_1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!