3/15/11

Birthday for a Princess

What little girl turning two is NOT a Princess?   This card is for a friend of ours who has a grand daughter celebrating her second birthday this week.   I couldn't resist using the crowns, along with my favorite color combo of pink and brown.  My opinion....It turned out pretty sweet.





I took a pic from the side so you could see how I added the foam to make the sentiment and the number stand out.




supplies:  
papers:  card base, kraft, My Minds Eye
Stamps:  PTI, CTMH
Embelishments:  Pink swirls {recollections}
Ink:  Lipstick Red {Cat Eye}
Chocolate Chip {Stampin' Up}

3 comments:

  1. Sassy and sweet! Did you cut the number out with your cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure did, Dawn. I wanted to use my cuttlebug set that we came across on Sunday, but it just wasn't big enough. When all else fails, Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful for a princess of any age ! Good luck with your craft show in April - those jars look so enticing.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!