3/11/11

How Sweet it Is


Can you believe I didn't even eat ONE of these PB Cups!  






I told myself recently...and I'll admit, I've said this in the past...but...I really, REALLY need to use some of the "stuff" I've purchased to make projects with.  Since I decided to do this craft show in April my thinking was, "I might as well make these adorable jars and containers up for those in need of something small to share with a friend or loved one."  


These "sweet treats" are filled with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and M&M candies.  I just added a tag with a sentiment and a pretty ribbon for color to each one.  The "vintage" tags actually came from Staples.  They are the small price tags and worked perfectly after I added some ink and rhinestones.  Doesn't it make you excited for SPRING to be here?!  I know I am.


The M&M jars are smaller.  I added a bit of easter grass to the jar to keep the candy from moving around too much.  It isn't a *ton* of candy, but a good bit and the jar can be refilled or used on the desk for paperclips or push pins, etc...


View from the top...yum!



SUPPLIES:

Stamps:  Verve  "Sweet on You" & Tag
Paper:  MFT,
Embellishments:  Recollections { Rhinestones },  Tags were cut using A Cut Above die, by Verve {Sweet Scallop}  Gingham Ribbons came from our local scrapbook store that recently went out of business.  Yes, I snagged it on clearance.  The shimmery ribbons came from Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I'd be selling empty jars Donna! Cute treats!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!