3/24/11

Oh Boy!

Oh boy, is right!  Even though I'm a mom of 2 boys 
(and 1 girl, all adults mind you)  
AND we have 8 nephews (*only* 3 nieces  WOW, really?) 


I tend to lean toward making girlie cards more often than not.  Not exactly sure why I do that.  






These robots have been in my "stash" for a while. My thinking was..."this upcoming show might be a good reason to use this paper on some bright and boy-ish cards."  I really love the bright colors. Since I didn't use a sentiment on these cards they can be used for just about anything.  You'll see that I stamped "Mr. Robot" on the inside in orange for a little added flair.  



How about these adorable tags for that baby boy turning ONE?








Tags for bigger "boys" These tags have more of a vintage feel to them.  Father's Day, birthdays...you name it.  Tags are the perfect way to dress up a gift or just use as a card.  Remember, the back is blank for your personalization.  


4 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute. You're just the craftiest person I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, ladies! Tags are one of my mostest favorite thing to create. I appreciate each of you for taking time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!