3/9/11

Thinking Spring...as in Spring Craft Show!

As I was chit chatting with my friend Dawn this morning I was telling her that I was kind of in a creative funk.  She gave me the great advice to get on Split Coast Stampers or do some blog surfing for inspiration.  I thought I'd post a new entry and then get right on that search for inspiration....my focus is the upcoming Craft show in April.  I'll have a few more things to post before the April 2nd show.  For now...take a peek at these.


Aren't these the cutest lil things?  I have to admit I was a little disappointed in how they turned out in the beginning.  I put them away last night and now that I've had a break from them and a good night's sleep I kinda LOVE them.  How cute would it be to find this on your desk at work or stuffed in an Easter Basket?  I don't know what to call them...any suggestions?

Pretty Pastel Brach's Jelly Beans



I found a cylinder vase at Walmart for like $2 bucks that I'll display them in.  Should make for easy viewing on my table.




This is the bare tube...It's about 8" long by 1 1/4".  I snagged them at AC Moore for $1 each.  Gotta love those Dollar Spots..





These are just some extras I was playing around with.  They are Good 'N Plentys.  I covered them up...yep,  a little paper can make even the simplest $1 spot treat looks like a million bucks!



Sunny skies in New Bern, NC today.  I hope it is sunny wherever you are!

~DonnaK

6 comments:

  1. I looove those!! SO adorable. I want some in my Easter basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations! These items would make fabulous additions to Easter baskets!! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Glad to meet another NC crafter. I'd call them Eggstra Special Tubes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Jelly Tubes! So festive for any little bunny...even Sonda ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!