4/14/11

Spring Basket


It's hard for me to believe we are actually full into spring.  The flowers are in bloom and the pollen is fading away which means SUMMER will be here before we know it.  For now...I'm enjoying spring and all the activities going on in our community.  I made this basket for a dear friend who was helping out with a fundraiser for the local Rotary Club.








You'll notice there's a mixture in there...a note pad...yes...created by moi  {{moi |mwä|exclamation (usu. moi?) humorous me? (used esp. when accused of something that one knows one is guilty of)}}

....some absolutely fantastic Iced Pineapple lotion that you can purchase from a sweet gal up in Michigan from ShirtShack. A pen, fun and bright along with a tealight candle and holder.




 Last but not least, a tag that I made to go along with the springy theme.  Seeds again?!  Yes, it IS spring time ya'll!   Enjoy your day and be sure to take a minute to smell those newly blooming flowers in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!