4/12/11

Victory is Always Possible



Relay for life is everywhere these days and I have no problem with that!  I lost my grand mother to cancer many years ago so this is a cause near to my heart.    A few of our friends walked in the Relay in Jacksonville, NC last weekend.  Way to go girls...you know who you are!

My friend Bobbi is a survivor in many ways and this card was inspired by her.  She's a strong woman with a heart of gold and a wonderful attitude about life.  




Purple is a bold color to work with but I like how it played out with the brown and kraft cardstock.  I think the Prima flowers really softened the look.  I only made one of the 3x5 size note pads, but my wheels are turning.  I might work on a few more of these later today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!