5/23/11

Graduation




On May 6th we loaded up the Xterra, bicycle, kayaks, guitar AND sombreros.  We headed up to Michigan for my baby sister's graduation from Indiana University at South Bend.  What a great occasion for my family to get together and celebrate.  It seems that every summer since 2002, our oldest son Andrew's high school graduation, we have had a reason to celebrate.  

This year we celebrate RaSonda!  She's my youngest sister and one of my best friends in the entire world.

I wanted something besides a traditional "congrats grad" card for her.  So I came up with this one.  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I used a Papertrey stamp set, borrowed from my friend Dawn.  The paper is Sophie Rose.  I love that collection of goodies, wish I had one of EACH piece.

The ink is Stampin' Up, chocolate chip.  Added a button and some goldenrod twine and there it is.  The sentiment is for sure true in the case of my baby sister.  She has accomplished a lot, with a lot of hard work.

Congratulations RaSonda and all those graduates of 2011 who have  MADE IT!


The Gang at Stone Lake  May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!