5/31/11

Welcome Summer Contest



It has been HOT, HOT, HOT in Eastern NC...I'm thinking...let's cool off inside and do some online shopping!


Since I just love a contest...this is a Welcome Summer contest that I hope that YOU will enjoy!  **Be sure to contact me if you have any questions.**


Here's your chance to win a $25 gift certificate from Melissa Samuels. She has some awesome deals along with the most wonderfully creative ideas!   Click here to see what I'm talking about!



For at least 3 chances to win, you can enter right here on my blog or on Created by DonnaK's Facebook page.  There's a link on the right---->

1. Tell me your most favorite online craft store or blog.

2. Have your friends "like" Created by DonnaK and tell me that you sent them.
    (each new "like" will count as an entry when they let me know who sent them)


3. Have your friends post a message on my blog with a note telling me that you          sent them.





The winner will be chosen at random and I will announce it on June 13.

4 comments:

  1. My most favorite blog of course is my daughters. She has a fabulous blog and she is soooo creative. http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/ My online favorite store...I have two...scrapbucks and starlitstudio. http://scrapbucks.com/ http://www.starlitstudio.net/hardwaretins1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right about "your" Melissa's blog. She is fantastic and I look at her work almost daily for inspiration. I had never heard of your fav stores until your post. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Created by DonnaK and JadeMingMei Designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lila C!!! If you are out there...contact me at donnabaes@hotmail.com with your email address. You are the winner of a Melissa Samuels.net gift certificate! Thanks for playing along with me friends!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!