6/4/11

My Attempt at Something New



A sweet friend of mine asked me for some help with a wedding gift.  I was thinking about the usual scrapbook type gift, but wanted to make something different that I hadn't created before.  So.....I always look to the internet and blogs when I'm lacking inspiration and the creativity needed to come up with something new and here's what I found.....Thank you, Melissa Thiesse for this great tutorial!!  If you don't follow Melissa's blog you really should.  She is a great source of information and her creativity is amazing!


Now I will post my take on the Mini Album.....
and to think, it started out as a plain file folder!


BEFORE decorating the pages





A Front Pocket for Mementos


 

                                 I used Basic Grey Papers and Embellishments for the entire book.


Added some Fun Stamps and Stickers



The Back Cover 



Congratulations to this beautiful couple!  Their special day is also special for me because it's my daughter's birthday!  

Enjoy your day....create something that makes you smile.

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I want one!!! HAHA!!!! Seriously though, that is an awesome and very personal gift. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!