6/23/11

My Little Firecracker

The summer is flying by and the 4th of July will be here before we know it.  I was feeling patriotic when I decided to give the MFT Wednesday Sketch Club a try today.  This little lady is too precious...I have just a few of the Pure Innocence stamps, but she is definitely a favorite!  I hope you enjoy this little sparkler as much as I do.  You can find this stamp set here.













I used the following supplies for this card:



K & Co Paper ~ Americana
Jim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen
Memento Ink ~ Tuxedo Black
Copic Pens~  B97, B93, R27, E35, E31, E00
Spellbinders ~ Lacey Circles
Ribbon ~ Crinkled Seam Ribbon (ETSY)


Have a safe and Happy Summer!


If you have any questions about my work or where I purchased my supplies, please contact me and I'll be happy to share the information with you.  If you'd like to purchase this card, please visit my Etsy shop, the link on the right side of this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!