6/14/11

Saying Thanks





I am one of those people who are fortunate enough to have some really great friends in my life.  The type of friends who say..."You're going out of town?  I'll keep Teddy for you!"   How do you repay someone for being so kind and generous and taking such good care of your furry family member?  Well...with a bottle of wine and a gift card of course!  



This holder was created using pieces I had left from a card order.  
All it took was just a 12" x 4 " sheet of designer paper by Martha Stewart.
I folded and scored to make the pocket.  I used scor tape on the sides. The pretty
ribbon you see on here is crinkled seam binding that I ordered online. 

I thought just a simple paw print would do along with the sentiment.  
That stamp is a PTI set called With Sympathy Loss of Pet. I combined it with
another PTI set {Tag It's 1} It's fun to mix and match sometimes with
these stamp sets.  Even using different manufacturers can really change things up
if you are feeling dangerous!  Did I just say that in relation to stamps? Oh, brother!
I used a circle punch from Stampin Up to create the opening  for the neck of the bottle.


Oh yes, In case you were wondering about the wine?  It came from Michigan.  I thought it sounded really yummy and the label is pretty cool too!  

So....there you have it.  Another take on a gift card/money holder.  You can find so many different versions out there and they really do add such a personal touch when it's time for giving.  

Now I'm off......it's been a LONG day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!