7/1/11

Celebrating Birthdays

My calendar seems to be LOADED with one birthday after another this summer. This week was a big card week for me.  Several birthdays and a new stamp set...can't go wrong there. Thing is....I just LOVE birthdays, as long as they aren't mine. { I can only handle that once a year. }  I actually don't mind that I'm getting older. I am feeling more at ease with life in general the older I get.  Ok, ok...back to the post.  This one is short and sweet...I've got a cake to bake!





I was going to try a sketch challenge this week, but never got that far.  
I came up with these, using this set (above) instead. Click HERE for more info.






The Stamp:   Just My Type from My Favorite Things

The Designer Paper:  BasicGrey hopscotch Collection.  

The Cardstock:  Stampin Up 


The Ribbon was a creative gift from a friend...You know who you are!







The Stamp:   Just My Type from My Favorite Things

Ink:  Memento ~ Tuxedo Black,  Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Vintage Photo

Cardstock:  Sno Cone,  Black Licorice


Happy Birthday my friends....Love you dearly!








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards. I have this set too and have been looking for ideas! Love the aged effect on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!