8/16/11

Trick or Treat Peek

It has been a wild and wacky summer at the Baes house.  As I sat at the pool today, I listened to the young life guard talk about how she only had one more day left because she was going back to school next week! I was astounded at just how fast this summer has flown by.  I guess that's why I was in the mood to create a few fun fall goodies this morning.  Here's a quick peek at what I am working on....can you guess what it is?





I took this picture with my iPhone.  I love my little phone but I sure miss my "real" camera.  

Stay tuned for more ghouls and goblins!  

2 comments:

  1. So cute, but what a teaser!!! Cant wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!