9/12/11

Halloween Tags



It's hard for me to believe that we are already into September.  The summer has flown by for me.  Even though summer is my FAVORITE season I have to admit I'm ready for things to cool down in Eastern, NC.  We cleaned up from hurricane Irene, but there are still lots of remnants around town to remind us of the strength of a Category One Storm. 


Along with the fall comes Halloween!  I remember LOVING this holiday as a kid.  Still not sure why I liked to be scared, but for some reason I did!  As an adult, not so much.  




Tags are one of my favorite things to create.  They are fun, and can be as elaborate or as simple as you like and still add a wonderful touch of flair to any gift.  These three tags were created with a set that my sweet husband picked up at a shop in Greensboro.  Hope you are ready for your ghouls and goblins this year?  Thanks for stopping by today!


DonnaK







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!