9/26/11

Wedding Wishes



These wedding cards have been waiting patiently to be posted.  It has been a crazy time at my house, but I have been creating...promise!   I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I enjoyed making them.  I think they turned out with just the right amount of elegance and softness, just perfect for the bride and groom.




I used craft card stock, distressed the edges for the shabby, vintage look.  The polka dot background is hand stamped as well as the lovely dress.  I added 3 rhinestones to the dress at the waist.  
The top of the card is adorned with a crinkle ribbon threaded through two eyelets and tied up in a sweet bow.  The inside of this particular card is lined in white and left blank for your personal message.

The "Bridesmaid" card is created with the same format.  How sweet would these be in just about any color?!



These cards are available for purchase if you'd like to custom order, just drop me an email.  
( donnabaes@hotmail.com )  
Thank you for taking a minute to read my blog today.  I hope your day is wonderful!

~Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love this card...I have this stamp too, and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this I literally gasped... its breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!