10/19/11

I Believe in Pink



October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I was busy all day yesterday whipping up some treasures to support awareness and to honor those fighting the fight.  I lost my dear grandmother to breast cancer in 1994.  Several people I know personally have won the battle and are proud survivors.  As I created these note pads, cards and tags yesterday I thought of each of them and how much their battle has meant to those who love them. 



The large books in the back are altered composition books.  Such fun to create and make your own.  You can pick them up at just about any store, the usually come in black and white for around $1.00 and with some creativity they become a beautiful way to write down your thoughts.


The cards you see in these photos are stamped with the Unity Stamp of the Month.  This particular kit is October 2011  "Faith, Hope, Love...live by it" If you haven't tried Unity stamps you should.  I'm really becoming a fan of these amazingly well crafted rubber stamps.


I Believe in Pink ~Audrey Hepburn ( Unity Stamp)



The small altered composition books are stamped with Paper Trey Ink's "Take Note" stamps and lastly the tag is stamped with Verve's "Believe" set.  The paper is from Me & My Big Ideas "Mambi" pack and the punches are Stampin' Up.  I was all over with my supplies on these projects, but I had such fun and thought you might enjoy what I came up with.  

Cherish today and those you hold dear.  

~DonnaK




For more information on these items or upcoming craft shows please contact me.  

1 comment:

  1. Awesomely awesome Donna K. You are a very creative person and thoughtful to boot. Love you

    ReplyDelete

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!