10/31/11

Teacher's Week in Donna K's Studio Corner

I am having such fun with my newest Graphic45  "An American Primer" paper stack that I picked up at Betty's store in Greensboro this summer.  I was in the area celebrating my birthday and did some shopping ....courtesy of Big Joe....whatta guy!


 I thought this selection would be fantastic to use it for teacher gifts and cards and I think I was right.  
Just love that vintage feel of Graphic45 papers and accessories.


I really love the mini composition note pad that is shown in this set.  The ribbon closure along with the gingham bow and button add the perfect touch.

Here are a few of the things I created...stay tuned for a few more teacher gifts later this week.  Some of these items are available for purchase in my ETSY shop.  All of them will be available at the upcoming craft shows on November 19.  I'll post more information on those shows for you local folks who might want to journey out and say howdy!








Thanks for allowing me to share my creations with you.  Enjoy your day!


~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each kind comment with a happy heart that you took time out to read my blog. Thank you for taking time to let me know you were here!